Features in detail
R T I
About Payroo Limited:
Payroo’s Payroll is the first cloud based payroll company to gain HMRC RTI recognition (accreditation) since HMRC accreditation scheme started 12 years ago. It is also the first package that combines the payroll and the Auto Enrolment functions into one single process. This allows you to complete both your payroll and Automatic Enrolment at the same time, comprehensively, without needing additional costly and time consuming separate middleware for AE. Payroo’s Cloud Payroll partners with all type of companies regardless of the size of the company.
The package has served thousands of users and is feature rich, very simple to learn, easy to use and all its pay calculations are fully in compliance with the latest legislation. You may sign up to this unique cloud based combined payroll and Auto enrolment service as a single company, a pay bureau.
Combined payroll and auto enrolment in one process:
The key feature of the Payroo’s online payroll package is that the Automatic Enrolment process is built within the usual periodical pay run process. This allows you to complete both your payroll and Auto Enrolment at the same time and no more tiresome, expensive and time consuming Auto Enrolment middleware processing is needed. Payroo’s Cloud Payroll performs quick and automatic assessment of employee’s eligibility. Communication letters and contribution data are automatically consolidated under the same click when you commit the usual pay run process. The package also incorporates Auto Enrolment features such as Auto Enrolment postponement, employee opt in and opt out etc.
You can set up one pension provider with one pension scheme, or multiple pension providers with multiple pension schemes within the Payroo’s payroll system. Whichever pension provider or scheme you choose, the payroll package will support it. Payroo’s Cloud Payroll provides you with extensive variety of reports. In addition to the routine comprehensive reports, the system further provides all the key data in CSV and XML files ready for you to export.
PAPDIS data output format is also available on Payroo for you to use for any pension providers who support this industrial standard.
Payroll via the Internet:
You can sign up with us and run your payroll securely from any Internet point, be it from your office, your home, or on the move 24/7. No more CD’s to install and no more worries about your version being correct. The payroll and Automatic Enrolment package are always professionally managed and updated over the cloud to keep your calculations up to date. You can now Auto Enrol from anywhere, anytime on a PC, Mac, Tablet or Smart phone with Payroo.
You may sign up to this unique cloud based combined payroll and Automatic Enrolment service as a single company, an ordinary pay bureau, or as a white labelled pay bureau with a cloud payroll package running under your own pay bureau name.
Salary Sacrifice module incorporated:
Salary sacrifice module is an added feature of Payroo’s Cloud Payroll. It offers a dedicated section for administrating salary sacrifice for pensions, education, bicycle and health, etc. And also a self-defined salary sacrifice section is incorporated for your convenience.
Payroo’s Online Payroll exclusively provides two CIS HMRC compliant payroll solutions for contractors and accountants. Solution 1 is for Oracle, SAP, Windows, Linux and bespoke CIS package users who already have a CIS package running but need the monthly CIS e-filing return service. Solution 2 is a complete CIS package. Both systems are 100% Internet based with secured SSL connections, as secure and reliable as Internet banking.
Payroo's Internet P11D Specialists:
Payroo’s P11D enables you to process and e-file your company’s Expenses Benefits over the Internet or Intranet. This will save you from having to install maintain up to date P11D software on your own PC. Simply log on to the Internet and you can instantly process your P11D in accordance with the latest IR legislation. E-filing your annual P11D, P11D (b) as well as the quarterly P46 (car), involving just a few clicks of the mouse over the net.
Payroo's Internet Time & Claim
Payroo’s Internet Time & Claim provides timesheet management system, which exclusively records the employee work hours accurately and monitors their productivity.
Employee payroll accounts:
Your employees can have individual accounts similar to Internet banking accounts. They can securely view and print their own current and past (up to 3 years) payslip, P60 and P11D at any time and update their own personal contact details.
Auto tax code and other notice updates:
Any changes resulting from P6 and P9 tax code and other notices, such as SL1 and NINO will be automatically updated for you. You may also make global tax code updates at the beginning of the tax year.
At the end of each pay run the relevant RTI forms to be e-filed, will be automatically compiled ready for you to view, approve and e-file to HMRC. Within few clicks your returns will be completed. The range of RTI returns include FPS, EPS, NVR and EYU.
Auto P11 reports and pay summaries:
Once your payroll is processed your pay figures will be automatically posted to the respective employee’s P11, as well as the Pay Summary section. With just one click you can view a breakdown of the employee’s earning details and year to date values.
Auto consolidation of monthly/quarterly P32 (EPR) returns to the HMRC:
The amount an employer needs to pay to the HMRC each month or each quarter is automatically and dynamically consolidated. This amount is usually reflected in your EPR. You can view the EPR at any time. The amount payable to HMRC is also linked to the optional e-Payment facility. Our relational database management system will dynamically update the latest P32 data.
Payroo’s Payroll provides comprehensive reports for all the statutory requirements and additional costing reports. In addition to the routine comprehensive reports, the system further provides all the key data in CSV and XML files ready for you to export. You can create further reports based on the exported data in an Excel file.
Accounting packages compatible:
The default setting for nominal accounting data export to an accounting package is Sage. However, the export setting can be changed to suit any accounting package you use.
Note: We are able to automate the above mentioned reports because we are using a powerful relational database management system normally only used in mainframe computer systems. You are paying just a fraction of the cost for a powerful system.
- All calculations are fully compliant with the HMRC's latest quality standard
- All the latest tax and NI legislation will be reflected through our central update system
- There is no CD to install and no more worries about your version being correct
- A user friendly intuitive driven menu is provided throughout for ease of use
- Pre-sets for commonly used Chart of Set Up functions
- Allows concurrent batch timesheets to be entered and processed.
- AE made possible from anywhere, anytime on any device
- All payroll processes done through the Internet or Intranet
- No software installation or set up required, completely browser based
- Sign up to it like an e-mail account and just as simple to use
- Supports an unlimited number of employees over the Intranet/Internet
- Previous date and time sign-in/sign-out log book available for up to 3 years
- FPS - Full Payment Submission
- EPS - Employer Payment Summary
- NVR - NINO Verification Request
- EYU - Earlier Year Update
- Auto annual global tax code updates with one click (P6B)
- Supports HMRC Data Provisioning Services (DPS) for auto tax code updates
- Auto routine tax code updates through DPS (P6)
- Auto annual global tax code updates for batch employees (P9)
- RTI NOT (NINO Update Notice)
- SL1, SL2 etc.
- Automatically calculates SSP
- Automatically calculates SMP
- Automatically calculates SAP
- Automatically calculates SPP
- All the above are calculated to the HMRC standard
- Provides complete processing for leavers
- Provides leavers final payslips and statements
- Provides joiner at any time calculations
- Payment date may not be the same as pay period end date. The system allows you to define when your payment date is at the point before you e-file your data to the HMRC.
- Rollback the pay from the current period to any previous period
- Duplicated/mistaken employees can be delisted
- Ex-employee personal data can be easily restored
- Employees can view/print their current payslips and P60s
- Employees can view/print their previous period payslips and P60s, for up to 3 years
- Employees can self update their address and phone number, if permitted
- Employees can self admin their time sheet, if permitted
- Former employees access rights, if permitted
- Supports COMP, COSR, AVC and Stakeholder pensions
- All HMRC required pension schemes supported
- Supports weekly, monthly, 2 weekly, 4 weekly pay frequencies
- Supports pay at anytime, one off, quarterly, half yearly or annual payroll (new)
- Supports director's pay at anytime calculations
- Supports unpaid leave/skipped period calculations
- Supports timed basic and full basic approaches
- Multiple bank accounts for employees allowed
- Supports BACS Standard 18 format
- Supports major BACS providers as standard
- Fully compliant with open standard for maximum compatibility and platform independence
- Compatible with your current system as well as your future updates
- Programming: written in Java Language for maximum compatibility
- Platforms supported: Linux, Windows, Mac and Sun Solaris
- Compatible with your current system as well as your future updates
- Databases supported: Oracle, IBM DB2, Postgres, Sybase and others
- Application servers supported: WebSphere, WebLogic, Tomcat, JBoss and others
- Data export interface: Adopted XML W3C open Standard to any XML Standard
- Browsers supported: FireFox, Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer 8.0+ and other leading browsers
- e-File up to 250,000 FPS file per submission by XML
- Security: adopted leading 128 bit SSL Certificate Technology and other security systems
- All HMRC schema are validated by latest open standard Apache technology
- All XML fully in compliance with the W3C (World Wide Web Consortium) open standard
- Works with HR XML, Timecard open standard
- Supports advanced holiday calculations
- Supports normal holiday calculations
- Auto accumulated holiday entitlements
- Provides other absence admin and payments
- Auto deduction and admin of student loans
- Various AEO deductions, including CSA, etc.
- Provides for payroll giving deductions and admin
- Provides a dedicated section for administrating salary sacrifice for pensions, education, bicycle and health, etc.
- Self defined salary sacrifice supported
- Administrate employee small loan repayments and reports
- View/print current payslips or previous payslips from anywhere over the Internet using a secure SSL tunnel, for up to 3 years
- SMS payslips available
- Fax payslips available
- Supports Sage, Irish and Star payslip formats
- Inbuilt with HMRC data compliance checks
- Data checks fully comply with the HMRC's quality standard
- Cuts down on printing of payslips, P60s, and others
- Pay run administrator and others can view various reports online, saving duplicated printing
- Saves on postage and envelopes
- Free online flash training and template training provided. Go to www.payrootraining.com
- Pop up help buttons provided throughout
- Tax regime changes instantly updated on our web site i.e. your payroll software
- Provides instant Internet links to respective HMRC tax sections for info on the latest HMRC tax and regulatory updates
- Fully HMRC compliant payroll audit reports provided
- Cost to employer reports: various costing reports provided
- Data entry reports: branch office data entry status reports provided
- End of year reports: you may view and print any end of year data and P60 instantly over the net for the past 3 years
- Other reports: payment status, absentee reports, etc, provided
- Additional user support: set your auditor as an additional user to view and audit the payroll
- Pay data checking: allows you to set limits on allowed variations in payments
- P11D software, bonus, expense and benefit package included for all our users
- Net to gross payment option available
- Payroo provides pay bureau functions allowing you to sign up to create as many client payrolls as you wish. Your clients can range in size from a one man company to a company with thousands of employees